Here are just a few things we’re excited about right now!
* The RAMMYS were held Sunday evening in Washington, D.C. And, as you can see from the picture, OpenTable was in the house! A heartfelt congratulations to all the nominees and honorees, including Chef Geoff’s, Founding Farmers, and Ted’s Bulletin, among others. We were thrilled to help our D.C. restaurant partners celebrate! You can read the full list of winners over at EaterDC.
* LudoBites 7.0 kicks off again in Los Angeles this summer, and OpenTable is the exclusive provider of reservations! Dinners will be held Tuesday-Friday, beginning August 3rd and ending September 7th. Reservations go live on Saturday, July 14, at 4PM PST. As you may have correctly assumed, reservations are very limited, so practice your quick clicks to increase your chances of scoring one LA’s most coveted tables.
* Toronto Summerlicious begins a week from today on July 8th and runs for two scrumptious weeks. Reserve to save six different ways on meals around Ontario’s capital city!
* Queens Feast/Charlotte Restaurant Week starts July 15th and runs through the 24th! Enjoy three-course dinners for just $30!
* Baltimore Restaurant Week is a little more than a month away, but you can start reserving today!