On Our Plate: Michelin Stars in San Francisco, Cleveland Restaurant Week, Dine Around Seattle, South Jersey Restaurant Week, and Top Chef: Texas Premieres
Happenings on and around OpenTable this week…
* We’re thrilled for the 2012 San Francisco Michelin star recipients. Congratulations to all the honorees!
* Opportunities to give back while dining out include Dine Out + Donate to StreetSmart 4 Kids in San Francisco from September 15 to November 15 and Food for Thought in San Francisco on November 9.
* Restaurant Weeks happening this week include Cleveland Restaurant Week, Jersey Shore Restaurant Week, Dine Out Lauderdale, Dine Around Seattle, and South Jersey Restaurant Week.
* Looking ahead, reservations are open for additional restaurant weeks, including Long Island Restaurant Week and Ventura Restaurant Week.
* Top Chef: Texas premieres tonight, and we’ll be watching along with chef Ed Hardy. Check back for our weekly recaps, starting tomorrow!
* Prime Restaurant in Atlanta is celebrating its 15th anniversary with week-long specials and offers, as well as fundraising for local charities. We’ll have all the details here tomorrow!
* OpenTable is hiring! We’re growing and looking for folks to join us. We’ve got openings in field operations, finance, operations, and sales.