This winning dish comes from this week's Secret Spotlight restaurant in Atlanta!
Charlie Sheen isn’t the only one WINNING! We’re entering our third week of
OpenTable Spotlight giveaways! Like our past winners, you can win a FREE OpenTable Spotlight offer! Use our clues to determine where Tuesday’s deals are set to shine in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco, or where Wednesday’s offers will go live in other cities, including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. Then, make your guess via the link on the corresponding Secret Spotlight page for a chance to win a complimentary Spotlight offer the week of March 28th! Good luck.
* Atlanta: This modern watering stop in Inman Park…. Read the rest of the clue.
* Boston: This popular neighborhood gastro pub in Westbrook, ME…. Read the rest of the clue.
* Chicago: This award-winning restaurant serves only the best steaks…. Read the rest of the clue.
* Los Angeles: Dine on delicious antipasti, homemade pastas, pizzas, and classic Italian entrees at this…. Read the rest of the clue.
* Minneapolis : A local favorite, this contemporary supper club…. Read the rest of the clue.
* New York : Great Neck’s favorite Italian spot, serving…. Read the rest of the clue.
* Philadelphia: Family-owned and operated since its inception 17 years ago, this beloved…. Read the rest of the clue.
* San Francisco: Feast on handmade pizzas and delicious Italian cuisine at this…. Read the rest of the clue.
* Washington, D.C.: Wine and dine with some of the Capitol’s most newsworthy patrons in this…. Read the rest of the clue.
Make your guesses via the link on the Secret Spotlight pages, and check your email to see if you won this week’s giveaway. Remember that these same secrets will turn into offers on Tuesday and Wednesday, depending on the city, but as long as you submit your guess before the reveal, you’re eligible to win.
For more on our giveaway, click here. And, stay tuned for another round of Spotlight offers set to shine again on Thursday in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco.