Well-Reviewed: House Café; The Prime Rib Grill; Strip House-New York, and More
Recent restaurant reviews from the news…
* S. Irene Virbila says the menu at Bruce Marder’s House Café in LA has “something for everyone.” [Los Angeles Times]
* Marzano and Garibaldi’s in San Francisco save the day for a large party of diners/fans of Michael Bauer. [SF Gate]
* The Prime Rib Grill by Hereford House in Kansas City bests its predecessor, according to Charles Ferruzza. [The Pitch]
* David Kaufman likes the show at SHO Shaun Hergatt. [Financial Times]
* Just like steak and wine, the Strip House in New York improves with age, says critic Sam Sifton [The New York Times].