There’s no free lunch, but thanks to our ‘Sex and the City 2′ Twitter trivia giveaway, there is such a thing as free dinner. Today between 1PM-2PM PST (4PM-5PM EST), we’ll be giving away dinner for four at the restaurant of your choice in honor of the return of Carrie and Co. to the big screen. All it takes to win is a tweet!
To enter to win, follow @OpenTable on Twitter and watch out for our giveaway tweet of the day. Tweet back the correct answer to our “Sex and the City” trivia question and stay tuned. Dinner for four will be awarded to the first entrant who provides the correct answer. The winner will be announced on Twitter.
Read the official rules and regulations below, and, just like that, you could win dinner for your own fab four!
Contest Giveway Tweet: “@ what ‘Sex and the City’ #NYC restaurant opening did Big vie w/ Ray King for Carrie’s attention ? #SATC2″
OpenTable Sex & The City Twitter Giveaway: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Introduction: OpenTable, Inc. is offering the Sex & The City Twitter Giveaway (“Giveaway”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of OpenTable, Inc., and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter the Giveaway. Entrants must have a Twitter account and follow @OpenTable on Twitter.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on Thursday, May 27, 2010, and ends at 1:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, May 27, 2010.
4. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, a Sex & The City question will be posted on the OpenTable blog and tweeted by OpenTable. To enter the Giveaway, visit www.twitter.com/opentable and follow @OpenTable for information on rules and to receive the Sex & The City related question. Entrants will be required to respond to the question via a tweet. Limit one (1) submission per person.
5. Winning: The first person to answer the Sex & The City question correctly within the Giveaway Period shall be deemed the winner by OpenTable. OpenTable’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. The potential winner will be notified by a direct message to the Twitter account which submitted the entry, and will request your name, phone number and email. If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, OpenTable will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the Twitter handle used to enter the Giveaway. If a potential winner is unreachable, OpenTable may award the Prize to an alternate entrant.
6. Prize: One (1) winner will receive a two hundred dollar ($200) check from OpenTable to be used at a specified OpenTable restaurant. OpenTable will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or substitutions of prizes may be made, except by OpenTable in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, OpenTable will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a media release from the date of notification or an alternate winner may be selected.
7. Conditions: OpenTable is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. OpenTable reserves the right to terminate or modify this Giveaway at any time in the event of any intervention with the Giveaway beyond the control of OpenTable. In such event, OpenTable reserves the right to select a winner from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Entrants agree to indemnify OpenTable and its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway you agree to the use of your name and likeness and entry for promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you (except where prohibited by law).
8. Governing Law: This Giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The Federal and State courts located in the county of San Francisco, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Giveaway, and all entrants hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
9. Winners List: To view the winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 1, 2010, to: OpenTable, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department-Sex & The City Giveaway, 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.
10. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstake is OpenTable, Inc., 799 Market Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA 94103.