Did Black Friday bust your bank account? Did you get silly with Cyber Monday savings? As I like, a girl’s (and a guy’s) still gotta eat! Check out this week’s round of OpenTable Spotlight offers in a city near you to ease the pain of holiday shopping. Enjoy $25 for $50 at…
* Atlanta: At Amuse! in midtown-Atlanta, diners are invited to relax and enjoy sophisticated, French-inspired cuisine in an eccentric and joyful atmosphere. The menu features creative and flavorful classics by Chef de Cuisine Noelle Thomas that are prepared with the freshest seasonal ingredients. Characterized by a modern bohemian feel, Amuse! features a décor inspired by vintage French knickknacks and natural light. Purchase now!
* Boston: Faithful fans flock to The Elephant Walk, where the award-winning Cambodian-French cuisine reigns supreme. The exotic yet classic menu features mouth-watering options for everyone, with delicious vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. The Elephant Walk is family owned and run by the talented Longteine and Nadsa de Monteiro, who hail from Phnom Penh. This dynamic mother-daughter team brings their expertise of French-influenced Cambodian cuisine and culture to Massachusetts, where their rich, complex spices and flavorful creations have won the hearts and palates of their faithful followers. Dine at The Elephant Walk for a delectable dining experience, one-hundred percent! Purchase now!
* Chicago: Escape to Trader Vic’s, a Chicago legend and favorite watering hole. Located in the heart of the Gold Coast, this outpost always attracts crowds for island-inspired meals and famous cocktails. Fresh fish and meat are delivered daily to ensure the highest culinary quality and consistency. Trader Vic’s bar is a haven for cocktail aficionados. Known for inventing the Mai Tai in 1944, the drink was aptly named after the Tahitian phrase meaning “Out of this world.” Indeed, everything about Trader Vic’s is. Purchase now!
* Denver: This award winning restaurant has been earning the accolades and love of Vail residents and visitors alike, voted Best Restaurant in Vail for the past 6 years. Utilizing the best organic, sustainable products available, Chef and Owner Paul Ferzacca creates a stunning collection of contemporary French-American dishes. Crafting his menu after the belief that “simplicity is the mother of beauty,” Chef Ferzacca strikes the perfect balance between haute-cuisine and modern cookery. Pair the exquisite fare with La Tour’s Wine Spectator “Best of” award-winning wine list and the cozy, elegant setting and experience a meal that is truly a thing of beauty. Purchase now!
* Los Angeles: At Locanda Veneta, transport your taste buds to Venice, Italy. Diners’ Choice Winner for “Best Italian,” Locanda Veneta is one of LA’s most cherished Italian restaurants. Deceptively simple and fresh ingredients are combined, creating culinary masterpieces to delight and devour. Sample favorites in the cozy dining room, such as: Burrata Caprese, Lasagna Della Nonna, and Ossobuco with Saffron Risotto. The extensive wine list complements any meal, with thoughtful selections from Italy, France and California. Purchase in the next hour!
* Philadelphia: Built in 1890, this modest building has evolved from shoe store to saloon to beloved neighborhood café. Renowned for its delicious steamed mussels, Max’s Seafood Café serves honest, excellent seafood in a comfortable setting. This popular corner café still features elements from its historical repertoire of tenants. Enjoy the beautiful hand-carved wooden bar, rustic exposed brick walls, and nostalgic framed images from the building’s past. Savor impeccably fresh seafood creations from the contemporary menu, and delight in the traditional, warm hospitality of Max’s Seafood Café. Purchase now!
* San Francisco: Chef Carlos Altamirano was born in the mountainous, coastal region of southern Peru. His cooking combines his natural understanding of authentic Peruvian ingredients with his inventive imagination. The distinct flavors and regional spices of Peru come through in every dish. Long-time patrons consider Mochica one of San Francisco’s best kept secrets. The critically acclaimed cuisine and artful ambiance make Mochica a unique, dynamic San Francisco destination. Purchase in the next hour!
* Washington, D.C.: Gather at AGORA with friends and family to feast on a bounty of Mediterranean mezes and platters. Owner Latif Guler offers homemade olive oil from his family farm in Foca, Turkey, and showcases a signature wood-fried oven and charcoal grill where authentic Turkish dishes and Greek small plates are prepared. Revel in traditional preparation at AGORA where, with the sunny Mediterranean hospitality and the delectable dishes, there is a merry feast for all. Purchase now!